Happy New Year

ron

:o Would just like to take a minute and say THANK YOU to all of the BETA USA customers .... so THANKS !!! and Happy New Year .. Remember we have a full line of beta Race Clothing and Bikes In stock .. Best Wishes To All ..

Ron Commo

Beta Usa

Great Ron, do the one piece spandex suits come in my size?

Whoops! :o Sorry about your lunch buddy. Here let me help you clean that up.

Actually I could use a few new jerseys (there's that state again) since we can't wear tee shirts anymore.

ohhhohhhohhh the new Beta. Sooo sweet, drool drool drool.

Now Charlie, there you go spouting off from high atop Mt. Ignorance (PA) again. Don't you realize that forearm abrasions and bicep melanoma are the top two career-ending maladies suffered by trials riders? By adding that 1mm covering of cotton and polyester, almost .0031 lives will be saved this millenium alone, and only at the cost of 15 cases of hyperthermia per event.

God, I'm dreading the August events already. What next, full face helmets? :ph34r:

On a happy Note:

Happy New Year to you too, Ron! Thanks for being the best damn support of any dealer in the NETA. Continued good luck to you and the whole brood in '04.