Trials On Your Bike

lewis_gasgas

Have any of you got any pics of you doing things on your bike like dropoffs, rocks and other stuff?

I dont at the Mo but ill get some when my back sorts itself out and in the summer.....Plus im taking my bike to the Lakes should be fun:D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I get mine (wednesday or thursday) then I will have some photos posted, once I have blinged it up a little though!

Edited by bob

I got a megamo, it is a pretty basic bike, I am going to improve it abit, but since I am just messing around then it doesn't really matter. I got it for

post-19-1115137327.jpg

Edited by bob

Are you changing any parts over from that bike bob? Are you selling any parts you dont need ? I was thinking of getting a 20" frame maybe a mont and building it up but i would need parts for cheap as im limmited for caash :huh:

try saving it as a bitmap, they are much smaller... I think.

What do you mean Lewis, you mean you want me to sell you parts off the megamo when I replace them, I am likely to onl ybe replacing the seat (if one is required) cables, chain and freewheel. If you want parts off that mountain bike then you must be mad :huh:

I don't believe it, if you buy a bike on the saturday and he is going to post it on the Tuesday then you would have thought that the guy would have time to put it in a box, it is now Thursday and it has just been dispatched by parcel force.

well, I hope the bike arrives.

bob

• 5 weeks later...