Adding Photos

pindie

Is there a simple way to add/attach photos? On here it asks for a URL. I have no idea what this is or where I'd find it.

My car forum you just click on "attach photo" and bingo its on there. Surely there is a way of doing this on here?

Edited by pindie

Use Full Reply rather than quick reply. Click on More Reply Options, bottom right. Attach file at bottom and simple. There are file size and dimension restrictions though I can't remember what they are.

No. Sorry. Still not getting it?

I have done what you have said and now tried clicking on everything visible and I have not bee able to "simply attach" a photo. I have used the options on the "more reply options" screen.

• Like 1

No. Sorry. Still not getting it?

I have done what you have said and now tried clicking on everything visible and I have not bee able to "simply attach" a photo. I have used the options on the "more reply options" screen.

It's really very easy. Click on More Reply Options. At the bottom of the text box there is Attach Files. Browse to the file you want, click Attach This File. Once it's uploaded there is a link appears to insert it in your post. That will put a little bit of code in the text box. Don't change or delete that. Add your Reply and photo added.

Thanks Chewy. A kindred spirit.

Andy - I have clicked and looked at every option shown. I have even used the drag marker on the edge of the box to make it bigger in search of this holy grail that is attaching a photo. As I have already wasted 4 hours trying to do it I won't bother. It was not meant to be.

Thanks for the prompt help though Andy. Its just a shame I am a biffer that can't do it.