Trials Central Support 2012 Dvd Now Out.

bigfoot

Better late than never. This year's trialscentral supported DVD is now available. I've set up a 'buy now' option on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...8#ht_500wt_1156

If you want to save the world from ebay then you can also just send the same money to me via paypal making sure you give me a good clear address and I'll send you a copy. I can also still ship 2011 disks if anyone wants one. Just add £4 and let me know that you want one in the payment text. I'll be shipping every day so you shouldn't have to wait long.

post-25-0-59834000-1345493811_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigfoot
  • Like 1

What position did Mairi Jenkins finish in then? ;o) (keep it clean boys....!)

I'm not quite sure how TC supports this these days as we don't even have a curry since you moved in with the inner circle ;) , but I'll PM you a code to put a premium Ad on trialsads.com

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

• 6 months later...

As the trial draws closer I've started getting a few requests for DVDs. I've still got a few 2011 and 2012 ones if anyone wants a copy. They are still £5 each plus £1 P&P in the UK £2.50 overseas. Paypal is simple. Just PM me if you want copies.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to buy a copy of the DVD at either the Pre65 at Kinlochleven or the west end car park on Sunday please?

Get both. I have all the ones I have (2008 on?) copied to a single disk and often crank it up on the shop TV, great inspiration

when working on my bikes :). Excellent shots of the loop I haven't seen on any other SSDT videos I have.

Jon