Stoney Lonesome T.i. Sept. 15Th&16Th

htrdoug

!!! So Doug ; I haven't received the gas card to get there yet !

But I would love to be there ....

Glenn :thumbup:

Keep watchin' your mailbox :moon:

We'll have to make it to TTC sometime next year at the same time,This year I'm concentrating on Trials Inc.events,but next year I hope to do more traveling.

You are welcome to make the drive up if you'd like,there actually seems to be a tiny spark of interest rising up in twinshocks in T.I. recently.

It's about a 12 hr drive from here ... Kinda short notice to take off Thursday , Friday , Monday and Tuesday. I tend to take my time when traveling !!!

But at least with the new NV , no need for motels anymore ! TTC sounds like a plan , Schedule a week off around a ITSA event and make a vacation out of it . The Cabins and local area are really nice and peaceful out that way.

It's about a 12 hr drive from here ... Kinda short notice to take off Thursday , Friday , Monday and Tuesday. I tend to take my time when traveling !!!

But at least with the new NV , no need for motels anymore ! TTC sounds like a plan , Schedule a week off around a ITSA event and make a vacation out of it . The Cabins and local area are really nice and peaceful out that way.

We spent a very nice week in a cabin on Nickajack lake last year,wouldn't mind doing that again,It was even the week of the ITSA event but wasn't able to get down there in time to attend(Was a Vacation away from everything anyway,including motorcycles!) But Jennie said I could do it again and bring the bike next time,so It'll be the plan! As soon as the schedules announced we'll get in gear :stoned:

• 2 weeks later...

When you name a section after a guy he kinda gotta show up and ride :icon_salut:(Can't imagine there's a nicer vintage Gasser on planet earth!)

ASTONEY12440.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is Jim Snell, who is starting out riding again after a long layoff. Jim is a past U.S. National Class Champion and also put together the TrialsPartsUSA website

that has all the Gas Gas info and videos that have helped thousands of riders all over the world.

Jon

Double jump was the section with the big tires and the spool,What you can't see is they had to land with the brakes full on to keep from running over the boundry,we had a loose rolypoly log between the culvert pipes that screwed with you if you didn't jump it.

Yes,That is Mr.Snell,we've had a section named "Snell's Revenge" for several years now,story predates my entry into the trials world so I can't relay it.

We had 73 riders saturday,65 on sunday,pretty good I think!

• Like 1