Catalans.

staldantes

Just thought I´d get this forum space started by inquiring if there are any locals close to me, near Manresa, that fancy letting a near novice into their ranks or are located near here.

I often transport the bike up to Sant Julià de Cerdanyola, closer to the Pyrénées for the ultimate trial runs. Beautiful routes, with a beautiful backdrop.

[Només vaig pensar que tindria aquest espai de fòrum començar preguntant si hi ha alguna gent a prop meu, a costat de Manresa, que ve de gust deixar un novici en el su club o es troben al costat de aquí. Sovint el transport de la moto fins a Sant Julià de Cerdanyola, prop dels Pirineus per les execucions de prova maco. Rutes bonic, amb un bell teló de fons.]

Hi,

I live in Girona but often ride in the area around Vic which is not too far from you. Most of my Trials friends have left town so I´d be more than happy to make new ones. If you want send me your email via private message and we can talk.

Chris

Probably the only Kiwi riding trials in Catalunya

Hi Chris,

Cheers for the reply. My email is my user name here at hotmail.com, couldn´t find the link to e-mail you privately. I´m still trying to iron out a few limitations of the bike at the minute, and the persistant rain at the moment is hampering my ability to tune the bike. When that is done I will try and get out. I have a few nice routes I am practicing on near my home here, and trying to build up my skills.

Sounds good though, what is Girona like for Trialing? have you a good area to ride there?

Hope to catch you later.