Trials 101 In Golden, Co

slimjim

Hello all, I'm a 41 yr. old trials newb that just picked up a 2005 Montesa 4RT Repsol. I'm coming from a couple years of trail riding in AZ and CO. My house is on a 10 acre lot that I am beginning to add obstacles to. If anybody in the area wants to assist in building the track (and ride of course), let me now! I don't work so I plan on being on the bike a lot - even this winter. In the meantime I will be practicing my ass off (day/night/snow/whatever)!

James

Edited by slimjim

our club has some of the best riders in the U.S. but welcomes first timers, we host some of the top national events, as well as great club events, we have a very active modern and vintage group of riders.

Trials, is a great sport, that will soon take up a big part of your life. heck, dont think iv rode my enduro bike, in 6 mos...but rode a trials bike last sat in the snow lol..

look me up on Facebook, ill get you set up

Jimmy & Chuck , you guys must only live about 15 miles apart ! My closest trials buddy's and decent riding area's are all about 200 miles away ...

Consider yourselves lucky , "cause going out and playing with your friends only makes you a better rider !:)

Glenn

most of Colorado,s events are southern located, im mastering a new venue just west of Ft Collins this year, and will be mastering the ITSA event at Turkey Rock...so..Expert riders may want to train a bit this winter lol. i plan on stepping up the A line a tad. though it will be a vintage event...modern support riders are always welcome. and a good place to learn the basics.

im the EMT for the ITSA and some of our modern events,,id rather have you ride out, then pack you out.

the expert line is the only one that will change, the others will stay the same level,

so, unless you ride the expert line, you can ride bus, as usuall, or if not. maybe its time to step up and move up?

Edited by chuckindenver