125 Sherco Decals Interchange ?

dr268

we have an 06 125 sherco

the decals around the seat area are starting to peel

what other years decals fit these bikes as I might change the colour of it

also do any of the motocross decal companies make stickers for these bikes, the originals are no where near as good a quality as the motocross stuff we get

cheers

Up to and including 09 fit.

A few years ago I had danger uk i think make up some custom ones for my 08. Cheaper than standard and of coarse different and same sort of quality

There is a company on eBay that sell sticker kits cheap, usually copies and they aren't much good at all. It could be you have a set of these on your bike?

Up to and including 09 fit.

A few years ago I had danger uk i think make up some custom ones for my 08. Cheaper than standard and of coarse different and same sort of quality

There is a company on eBay that sell sticker kits cheap, usually copies and they aren't much good at all. It could be you have a set of these on your bike?

they are the original decals

the bike was stored for a long time

what I really want to be able to do I suppose is to is get a full set of quality decals but be able to replace separate areas of the bike if they get damaged. we can do this with the mx bike no bother, but that supplier doesnt do trials