Sherco Factory Bikes

mowen123

Agree but I was talking about expert riders- look at wigg for example- sherco gave him a parcel of dung with no power at all.

To be honest, I think all that was just a test from the Spanish. Brown, Wigg . Untill one is able to ride a 2.9 or 300 like a 125, there is no need for more power and it is a limp excuse. He is not on that level.

Alexz is a good rider, what does he do on a gasser? Just saying, them spanyards are not dumb you know. Doubtfull they will let anyone screw with the good stuff till they have proven their prowess. (some young brits)

Not like Alexz dad is stupid either, he could twist things up a bit prolly as needed, yet the new ignitions seem to be something of the limimiting factor back then if one wants to operate at 14,000 revs!

no point having a factory bike unless you are a factory rider. Best to decide what you want a bike to do for the level you are riding and then set the bike up to suit you

Some people want the best and take great pride in owning something special and it doesnt matter if you can use it to it's full potential.

The factory shercos are very rideable, lots of power but very smooth and progressive so a half decent novice could still ride one. Plenty of people have had a go on mine and love it.

The 4 stroke riders have a different view because they are never going to get an ex factory mont so tell themselves they are happy with what they have got.

I ride a ex uk factory bike, I'm not a factory rider or anywhere near that level (or ever will be), I would not want a standard Sherco, When I need to change bikes, If I can't get another factory sherco I will Be looking at the Beta Factory Or A Raga.

Some people want the best and take great pride in owning something special and it doesnt matter if you can use it to it's full potential.

The factory shercos are very rideable, lots of power but very smooth and progressive so a half decent novice could still ride one. Plenty of people have had a go on mine and love it.

The 4 stroke riders have a different view because they are never going to get an ex factory mont so tell themselves they are happy with what they have got.

I ride a ex uk factory bike, I'm not a factory rider or anywhere near that level (or ever will be), I would not want a standard Sherco, When I need to change bikes, If I can't get another factory sherco I will Be looking at the Beta Factory Or A Raga.

But, a UK Factory bike isnt the same as what cabestany rides?

But, a UK Factory bike isnt the same as what cabestany rides?

I realise this as stated in an earlier reply to this post, "the u.k factory bikes are different to the top spainsh factory bikes."

Cabestany's bike is unique with no expense spared and even if you won the lottery you would not be able to get the parts he has got unless you bribe someone in the sherco factory to steal some for you. :hyper:

What most people are refering to as factory are bikes supplied to people who ride for Sherco and they are modified and set up different to the standard off the shelf bike.

Sorry , I didn't realise this post was about Cabestany's bike in particular and very few people will know exactly what spec it is they can just guess and tell by odvious bolt on parts.

There is some debate about how good paxau is, certainly several bikes he has produced for different uk riders have been below par. It appears to me that he works hardest on Cabbys bike and keeps him and the factory happy, which is his job.

However with Brown Wigg and JR this wasnt the case and I cant understand why they werent given bikes closer to cabbys?