Jason Finn Trials 1999 Beaulieu Motor Museum, Must See!

ironbelly

Great video just shows you what we all could do if only we had any talent LOL.

One thing that always comes to mind when i see this sort of video and there are loads on tinternet is with that sort of bike control these guys could clean up at world level let along national championships so i can only assume they have no interest in trials as a sport. Such a shame really cos i'm sure he could give Bou a run for his money. Then again thats probably it money? Bet they can make more doing other things than they ever could doing trials.

Still think it's a shame but i wish i had even 0.01% of the control he shows in the vid.

• Like 1

It would seem that those talents would cross over but they don't seem to always do that

Look at Danny Mac for example, he admits that he is not good at observed trials but Wow that guy is on another level with tricks

Freestyle MX is another example, the hero's of that sport are not outstanding at supercross and vice versa

The street stunt guys are not successful road racers etc etc

I myself am barely adequate at trials and cannot do anything that looks cool, I wish someone would whisper in my ear what the secret is to having that kind of balance, I am in awe at these guys

• Like 1

Great video just shows you what we all could do if only we had any talent LOL.

One thing that always comes to mind when i see this sort of video and there are loads on tinternet is with that sort of bike control these guys could clean up at world level let along national championships so i can only assume they have no interest in trials as a sport. Such a shame really cos i'm sure he could give Bou a run for his money. Then again thats probably it money? Bet they can make more doing other things than they ever could doing trials.

Still think it's a shame but i wish i had even 0.01% of the control he shows in the vid.

No- thats not the case at all.

Eddie Lejeune is correct, although we must remember that this video is 14 years old!!!! And still looks current.

Bou is the best for sure, Jason was the first and best at what he done although Jason done it on bike's that are nowhere near the standard of modern bikes of today! Look at the old post on here of Jason in 1995 on a Gas Gas jt called "ride it" doing back hops when people were not even thinking of such things, credit where credit is due!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 months later...