Ford Electric Blue?

bondy

Anyway, even if you order paint that will match RAL 5015* or Ford Electric Blue* every paint charge you will get will not match in perfection even the color map you might have. Our human perception of colors is just too good.

*The color I/we used is Opel Signalblau this color came to the market together with the "new" Opel Kadett and Ascona in the mid 70's /to the end 70's. When I had to repair chipped of paint at my Bultaco in 81 this was the color which was recommended and sold to me by my Bultaco dealer (Werner Linz). Color code for the paint is: 224 / L-L, order #: 1531224 (Opel Signalblau is not provided in the color codes of General Motor.)

In my opinion the differences beteen these light blue colors from Ford / Opel or even RAL are not so obvious and as the paint will change the color getting darker and will be getting slightly yellowness too with the years I personal would not bother.

BTW:

The German GM which is Opel where lucky to have a distribution network in Spain back then and therefore had the ability to sell them also in Spain. Due to the existing political system installed by Franco, the economy was subject to special rules and imported goods had heavy import fees or limitations, only some companys had the possibility to sell there goods in Spain, Opel was one of the few.

hello patrick im not really that borther as its onley for a spare swing arm i have for the 199A i have to get them sandblasted first then i will spray them. i do have a tin of bultaco blue i bought from bultaco uk cheers chris.