13Th Annual Joe Brown Memorial Trial/ Outlaw Series Round 1

steve fracy

Only two weeks to go now for the first round of the popular WTC sanctioned Outlaw Series for 2013. This year see's our event return to familiar ground at the property of the Victoria Motorcycle Club. The Outlaw series also counts towards the WTC provincial championsips.

As usual, the format continues with Day 1 being for twinshock bikes only. There will be an A class that will ride Intermediate lines, and a B class that will ride the Junior lines. Its always a great time, and the weather looks to be great! ( My son and I out finishing taping all sections this weekend in 20C temps)We hope to have the best turnout of twinshock bikes we have ever had this year!

Day 2 will feature all of the modern classes we normally run, from Junior up to Expert with an emphasis on fun, straight forward traditional type sections!

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Down to the club tonight to do some cleanup, and must say that I am very flattered and humbled by all the kind comments from everyone who rode the trial! Honestly have not done anything different than in past years, but sure nice to be part of a big club again where more people appreciate it. I guees being at this sport for 40yrs is starting to pay off!! :hyper:

Steve

• Like 1