2004 Outdoor Video?

trialsmm

I think these yearly reviews have been getting worse each year, not sure it Duke,s fault or not. Do they only have the use of what film is supplied to them?

The 2004 review I felt was badly filmed and if you get the chance to see the American DVD of the USA World Round from last year, then thats the standard it should be.

The 2004 review I felt was badly filmed and if you get the chance to see  the American DVD of the USA World Round from last year, then thats the standard it should be.

USA world round DVD from 2004 is absolutely brilliant it may be a hard act to follow but i'm certainly looking forward to this years

The Duke Vids/DVD's are poo, sorry to say this but its true. They only last around an hour and every venue has this stupid arty farty intro showing the buildings and culture etc, waste of time! Better of showing more action!

Been out of trials for some time. Recently been trying to get hold of the rights to cover WTC 2005 at Hawkstone Park, but these are owned by Dorna Sports - who have an exclusive arrangement for the production and distribution of WTC in the UK with Duke.

Got to agree with Boofont, too much Ary Farty stuff and not enough real action. They need to look at the Duluth World Round 04 DVD. Top stuff, best I have ever seen. It must be as close as possible to being there!

The World Reviews have been gradually getting worse. I know they have 10 or so rounds in 90 minutes, but at least 5 minutes of each round is taken up by shots of the surroundings, paddock and podium. NOT ENOUGH ACTION. They should make it at least 2 hours and only show a graphic of the results and no arty farty.

There that's my rant, I don't think I will buy this year's. Whereas I am looking forward to the 2005 Duluth World Round DVD :P:D:D

The UK's CJB vids are always good! 3Hrs review of most of the Nationals and Clubmans nationals, good viewing! Duke are just the ones they show on Eurosport and they are not showing trials in a good way. :P Trials.tv DVD's are tops. Your right, the Dulluth review is smashing and they're cheeper than Duke.

just watched the sheffield 2005 dvd from cjb and have to say what a load of crap, what is going on with the slow motion? All we want to see is the the rider and bike in action and if poss to hear the machine! :P