Just A Quickie

wiltshire_boy

What would the capacity of a TXT 2000 280 fuel tank be please? And how would that equate into hours/miles ridden?

I had a sudden panic that i hadn't taken any spare fuel with me recently and although the tank was full and got me through the trial it would be useful to have an idea for future.

Ta,

Roy.

nopt sure about the 2000's but the pro's are 3.1l i think. i wouldnt have thought there will be much difference, if any then i would say that the TXT is slightly bigger.

3.1l equates to approximately 60km road use according to gas gas, (thats using it very economically i guess) but u cant say when riding a trial as the way you ride alters the amount of fuels you use from person to person, and time to time. i would say if you are a steady away rider it may last up to 5, possibly 6 hours if the terrain is good, however i would think around 4 would be a likelyhood.

estimate around 3.5 - 4 hrs of normal use. Is it true the TXT has a smaller tank than the pro? :P

My 300 ran out at the northern experts last year (after around 5 miles) which is a 6 - 7 mile lap, but thats running a Keihin Carb :D