How Easy Is A Dead Easy Trial

nelly1

Manchester 17 dead easy trials are really are easy they are aimed towards getting kiddies started.

I've not seen a Macc dead easy trial so I have no comment but someone on here I'm sure will be able to.

There is a charity event at Heaton house farm on 26th Aug that all the local clubs organise and this would be a very good choice.

Hi Nelly

Our trial should be of a similar severity to the normal Man17 dead easy with the easy route really easy RHQ isn't the most forgiving of venues if its wet but we wont be using the whole venue and will be a short lap than a normal trial.

As totalshell says your daughter can just do a section or sections or parts of sections she feels comfortable with no pressure. Don't think anyone will mind if she likes one section and dose it 20 times as long as shes happy.

the secret with newbies is ride what you can.. there nothing at stake so have a good look at the section if you /she fancy a go then do so if you dont want to do it ride on by..

If they are marking the sections get her to ask the observer for a 5 if she dont want to ride it, she might get some pleasure out of knowing her total score and possibly beating some of the boys!