Deutschland Uber Alles.

cota kid

Its a place called Gefrees in Bavaria. Were flying to Berlin and driving down, about 3 1/2 hours. Its also North of Munich. Unfortunately the Oktoberfest doesn't start until 17 Sep 05. Its also about 150 miles east of Prague.

Andy,

I'll contact you nearer the time or at Hawkstone to arrange to meet for a few biers. Do you know the nearest town for accomodation, nightlife etc. No doubt G2F have given you an excessive expenses account and we all know journalists reputations for drink. :D

• 2 months later...

Well up nice and early to pack my bags for the trip to Germany. After a flight and a drive from Berlin to Gefrees I should be about ready for a stein of beer or two. :blink:

Should be a cracking weekend and probably the last opportunity to see a two day round in europe for sometime.

Beautiful weather when we arrived yesterday, but dull and rainy today. Sleepiest little town I've seen. One restaurant, no pubs! They do have a massive beer tent in the paddock though :blink:

Will post some section/practice photos later today.

Anyone thinking about making a last minute to Germany this weekend, should do so without further hesitation...

Andy has signed up with the local dancing troop and will be peforming traditional German thigh slapping as part of the evening entertainment in the beer tent...

To say he looks good in his braces and leather shorts is perhaps one of history's greatest ever under statements....

To good miss ... due to the nature of the adult entertainment - photos of his antics will not be posted.