My Finger Is Stuck!

lee99780

Try asprin thins the blood which often is causes arm pump lack of blood supply to which maybe a root cause of youre issue.

Asprin kills all of your vitamin C. Better yet, take 1/8 of a teaspoon of Epsom Salt in just enough water to dissolve it. It magnesium sufate and provides muscles with their needed magnesium so they don't cramp. Take before trialing and there should be no cramps. If you still cramp then you are sadly lacking in magnesium and can build it up over time. Shell fish and green leafy vegetables are food sources of magnesium.

I have a similar problem with the end joint of my thumb, when it sticks I can force it back but it goes "Snap"

I think it's a Tendon or cartilage problem, maybe hyper extended?

This sounds like Trigger Finger. I have it and it sucks.

Mine locks bent, though.

It's a form of tendonitis.

The tendons move through a sheath (like a throttle cable!) and when the inner gets inflamed, it sticks in the outer sheath.

Cortisone shots often work but I happen to be one of the unlucky few on whom cortisone has no effect, so I'm likely headed for the surgeon's knife.

According to all involved, it's very simple; a small incision and a quick slice on the sheath to open it up and release the tendon.

You can't put a price on good times like these!

This sounds like Trigger Finger. I have it and it sucks.

Mine locks bent, though.

It's a form of tendonitis.

The tendons move through a sheath (like a throttle cable!) and when the inner gets inflamed, it sticks in the outer sheath.

Cortisone shots often work but I happen to be one of the unlucky few on whom cortisone has no effect, so I'm likely headed for the surgeon's knife.

According to all involved, it's very simple; a small incision and a quick slice on the sheath to open it up and release the tendon.

You can't put a price on good times like these!

You do Know what causes this, do you not! The Eyes go next!

Something I try and do is preserve my clutch finger for just sections. When riding between or waiting in a queue I will either use my all fingers or the two middle fingers and then when I'm about to start the section switch to my index finger. I also have my clutch biting near the bars as I feel I have more control of the lever with with finger wrapped around it.