Ease Of Starting

buster

Trialsurfer - Not sure how close I am. Two or three hours is my guess. I'll have to look up their address. A buddy of mine just purchased a GG300 Pro from them, and is expecting delivery today as a matter of fact. Said they were excellent to deal with. I've heard nothing but good things about them all the way around. I may just have to drag wifey out there one of these days....

Copemech- I tried desperately to get her on a Beta 200. I love my 270, and you're right. The thing starts with MUCH less effort than hers. But, as you mentioned, it's got that left side kick. She was absolutely not able to get past that, no matter how much she preferred the bike's ride. Steadfastly refused to even consider it. Shame, as it would have suited her riding style much better than the Gasser's twitchy handling and abrupt power delivery. (Not that that's a bad thing...if you're good enough to handle it.)

Hey - she CAN squash ants! Er...but only with her right leg :blink:

The Scorpa 125 kicks over with minimal physical effort as it is only a 125 and it has auto decompression on the kickstart. From what I've seen and heard they don't give too much trouble firing up when either hot or cold.

Best illustration I can give is of a rider who fell off near the top of a fairly steep, long bank. I had uprighted the bike for him and was about to help him drag it over the top, as to remount next to it on such a steep slippery incline and camber would have been very difficult. However, he just reached over to it from where he was crawling and started it with his hand first time. Gives you an idea of how easy they start.

wouldn't the wife love that!! fire her up at a touch of a button.

Now that would be worth seeing! :wall::wall::wall:

Well, he's already said he's spent 3 years fiddling with her technique so I would bloody well hope he can fire her up at the touch of a button now.... :blink::D:D