Big Bore Kit And Things For 125 4T?

trialtrial

Anyone know of a big bore kit, cam, clutch kit for the GG125 4T motor. Although the the motor is a Yamaha-Jianshe (China) - its not exactly the same as the Yamaha TTR125. So BJRacing, BBR, Powerall probably won't work. I notice Haines MC in the UK offers a 160cc version, but not a seperate kit.

my lad had a ram quad he bought cheap that was a 170 looked like the cg125 type engine,i know you can swap bits around these engines even Honda bits can be swapped.so if your engine is the pushrod cg type engine and you could get the 170 Chinese engine you may be able to do some thing.

The Scorpa TY125 was suppose to be a trials play bike for me and backroad bike for my wife to ride. I bought it on a whim, and then brought it home. The wifey didn't like it. Ooops.... so up on the selling block it goes.

I am just trying to figure out the different options. Ossa Explorer is the current favorite. *sigh*

I did take out the bike on Tuesday to do the ST at boyds. It was fun, and had no problem dragging my fat ass (220lbs) up the hills. Like most people say "put it and first and rev it - it will go" - and it does.

Edited by trialtrial

So what makes you think the Gasser will be any better for her? It is probably less fit as a trials bike, and god knows what parts will fit these chineese motors.

I put my wifey on a 125 Scorps when they first came out and she did not like it. The standard 125 2T bike (enter Sherco, Beta, Gas) was much better for her. Had to build up a little seat fixture, but it worked.