Abergevenny

nigel dabster

It's just a pity that T&MXN is'nt interested in youth trials,as was obvious by the lack of any mention of Abergenenny in this weeks youth colum.

The talented lads in this country never get the credit they deserve.

Lets all move to Spain <_<

You want to try living in the North East, trials just doesn't exist up here if you believe what little you read - I've lost count of the number of times people ask if my son's still riding because he's never in the results!

I am if folk are willing to send them to me. If you guys can pressurise the clubs to either get them to send results to me or get hold of them yourselves and forward them then I'm more than happy to publish them.

Most if not all NE Centre results are on here.

I was going to say that. Gordon Imrie has turned the North East Centre around. I wish every Centre had somebody like him. He'll hound Clubs for results then do the work of posting them.

Sorry but that dig was directed towards TMX in reply to the previous post and was certainly not at Trials Central. Gordon does a great job keeping us up to date here in the NE Centre by posting onto Trials Central, as you say it's a shame all clubs/centres don't use this facility more.