Congratulations Rabie!

jordi

Right here goes then.

Quote from p.2 TMX.

The prestigious Pinhard Prize is awarded annually to the Under 21 who, in the opinion of the judges, has made the most meritorious performance in the field of motorcycle sport.

Any club in the country can nominate a youngster , and many famous names grace this award. I think the judges made a great decision.

I read through TMX tonight and thought I had experienced a deja vu. Couldn't think for the life of me where I had seen the photo before, or how I could have. I decided they must have used a library picture and it had been it TMX before.

Just realised now from this post that it was Rabie's avatar.

Well done Rabie!!!

its great to see young blood coming into clubs and taking such an active roll - my motto is put in what you get out - if everyone did that we would have a thriving sport - its brilliant to see Rabie being given credit for his committment and hard work - you are a star Rabie.

thanks very much everyone (i've been MIA on holiday for the last week), go to pick it up this weekend for the ACU awards dinner (very posh :wacko: ). Haven't seen TMX yet but im told they used my avatar.

Cheers everyone

Rabie ;)