Scorpa 04 Sy250 Wiring Diagram

Guest andyr75

Guest andyr75

Hi,

I have just bought an 04 SY250. I am after a copy of a wiring diagram or manual if anyone can help. I got a small bit of info with it but it does not have a wiring diagram or part descriptions in it!! I was also supplied with a lighting kit as it is also road reg but am a bit unsure as to how it all fits or if indeed all the bits are there!! If anyone can help I would be grateful. I have read through the posts on here and it sounds like I have made a good choice in the bike. I also cannot get onto the scorpa website - it won't go any further after clicking the logo - any ideas??

Does anyone on here use their's on the road or are they impractical for short runs??

Sorry for all the questions - look forward to receiving some answers to my questions!!

Thanks

Andy

Guest andyr75

Thanks for the reply. I cannot open this website for some reason - I have turned the popup stopper off but it still wont open.

Andy

I have just bought a brand new 05 Scorpa. The owners manual does not have a wiring diagram in it. However there is an exploded picture of the wiring components if that is any help? It doesn't give you colours or names of the parts I'm afraid.

Let me know and I can scan it in and email it to you if you need it still?

Guest andyr75

Thanks for all the replies.

That link to the scorpa page works great - thanks.

Shame about the diagram - don't think I will fit the light kit now without one!!

Andy