A+b Youth Nationals Brassington

physco

B Class 1st Jack Challoner (Beta UK.COM). 2nd Josh Woods (GasGas). 3rd Louis Haley (Beta). 4th Adam Jones (Haven GasGas). 5th Ben Morphett (Inta GasGas). 6th Dale Robson (Birkett Motosport Scorpa).

A Class 250 1st Sam Haslam. 2nd Jake Britton. 3rd George Morton. 4th Nigel Crellin. 5th Craig Robinson. 6th Mike Evans. 7th Ben Wibberley. 8th Eddie Roberts. 9th Lewis Peart.

A Class 125 1st Lee Sampson. 2nd Alexz Wigg. 3rd Ross Danby. 4th Richard Ellwood. 5th Rob Andrews. 6th Zac Sherwin.

These are not the official results - sorry if I've got any wrong!

hows sampson on a 125? :wacko:

I would imagine Lee has realised his mistake in not sticking with the 125cc from the beginning of the year and having the 250cc championship beyond his grasp decided to get the extra preparation in for Hawkstone. Lee and Sam haslam have at least another year on 125cc's excepting the British Champs, where the ACU isn't in line with the FIM and UEM.

numbnuts - they'd have gone front page as a photo feature if sent in (fully credited of course). As for results - where do I get them? What hope have these lads ever got of getting sponsorship to progess if their names aren't seen? <frustrated>

Andy, I was only there for a walk round watching :wacko: with my kids and happened to have my camera in the car, so wasnt there as official photographer/press officer etc.

I only got a few snaps before my batteries ran out, unfortunately, as there were some pretty awesome sections, and riders for that matter!

Just thought I would share the link for the photos with the forum.

Totally agree that these kids need more promoting etc but I am sure the organising club, Mansfield Maun, will issue results, more pics etc soon.

Edited by numbnuts