Engine Debut

ruixina

except its not there :crying: :crying: I want to see this as I have high hopes it will be different

In what way do you think it will be different ? Or what way would you like it to be different?

Ossa went for a different configuration but the fundamentals are all the same of course.

Other than fuel injection on a two stroke it is hard to imagine anything different coming along. OSSA had a slope back cylinder but that is hardly radical.

A couple of years ago there were reports in the UK media of hydrogen fuel cell commuter bikes being released, what happened to them? though in London there are or were when I was last there fuel cell powered buses in service.

Different would be good but you have to wonder if more makers produce things that are broadly similar will it dilute the market to such a degree so as to reduce profitability, development and progress.

I do however wish the project well & Dougie a successful ride in the SSDT aboard the Vertigo bike.

Edited by trialsrfun