For Andy

copemech

So,late yesterday I make a run out to the airport to go fly a while. Took off just before dusk and spent some time then performed my night landings for currency.

Got back, walked into the hangar and noticed something odd out the corner of my eye next to me!

Lad is looking for lunch! And up on my roolaround toolbox! Would not leave, had to poke him with a stick! Over 4 ft long!

post-36-0-56333400-1399951075_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

at least the little b@stards you get in your back yards arent trying to nick your bikes

Haha...no at least but they do wanna eat my wifes dogs (I have proper dogs, big ones that bite big snakes).

Hey cope

Dont you hate these buggers invading your space.

Caught this little b@st@rd in my garden a little while ago.

attachicon.gif20140325_203351-1.jpg

attachicon.gifpost-18493-0-90073200-1399977549.jpg

Now thats a snake! Nothing that big here, not naturally anyway. The gators can get quite large though if you go certain places!

Good spot on the boresnake! I wondered it he was looking for a mate! He said he wanted one with a little box! :stoned:

These buggers eat mice and rats, so I just leave them run around and do their thing, not poisionous.

Honestly, I worry far more about the brown recluse spiders that are about in the sheds and stuff. :icon_salut:

Edited by copemech

.......Honestly, I worry far more about the brown recluse spiders that are about in the sheds and stuff. :icon_salut:

Have you developed that Southern States habit of tapping out your shoes before you put them on? :o

• Like 2

Now thats a snake! Nothing that big here, not naturally anyway. The gators can get quite large though if you go certain places!

Good spot on the boresnake! I wondered it he was looking for a mate! He said he wanted one with a little box! :stoned:

These buggers eat mice and rats, so I just leave them run around and do their thing, not poisionous.

Honestly, I worry far more about the brown recluse spiders that are about in the sheds and stuff. :icon_salut:

hmm spiders......... BIG F***ing Spiders

bfs.jpg

hmm spiders......... BIG F***ing Spiders

bfs.jpg

Yuch! And just how large is that thing? We get some good sized ones here, but them little brownies bite you and your flesh rots!

Edited by copemech
  • Like 1