Clutch Disc For Jotgas

Does anyone know if the GAS GAS pro clutch discs could fit the JOTAGAS clutch...

Do I need to take into account the magic number of 17 mm inner hub to finger height and 9.75 mm clutch plates thickness..?

Does this rules applies to JGAS clutches also..??

Please anyone who could help me please with this could be great.. I appreciate..!!

Edited by ilovetrials

The Gas Gas Fibre discs fit, totally interchangeable, but the Gas Gas Steel discs do NOT. (distance between "posts" is different).

You can source the Steels from a JGAS dealer/importer or S3 also have them. The JGAS steels standard are 1.5mm and the Gas Gas ones are 2mm now days, so it takes a bit of fiddling with plates if you want to use GG fibres and get your clutch stack height correct.

Edited by arnoux
  • Like 1

Jgas is Jotagas. They are the same bike and the same company. Jgas is just the new name of Jotagas.

Why do you want to do this when you can buy Jotagas plates?

James, when I mean Jotagas I mean Jgas, I just use these terms interchangeably....

Problem is in my country is easier to find GasGas spares than JGas...

• Like 1

The Gas Gas Fibre discs fit, totally interchangeable, but the Gas Gas Steel discs do NOT. (distance between "posts" is different).

You can source the Steels from a JGAS dealer/importer or S3 also have them. The JGAS steels standard are 1.5mm and the Gas Gas ones are 2mm now days, so it takes a bit of fiddling with plates if you want to use GG fibres and get your clutch stack height correct.

Excellent..! Thanks for your kind reply...

I was wondering if the "golden rules" for gasgas clutches also applies to Jgas, I mean 9.75 mm pack height and 17 mm hub to top (fingers) distance...?

Edited by ilovetrials