More Hawkstone Piccies Added To The Gallery

Some are a bit blurry and dark, it was tricky to get a good picture on "auto" :angry: must learn how to use the camera at some point.

I've got a couple of short video clips but nowhere to upload them - unless someone can host them for me?

I thought the whole weekend was superb despite getting dragged off shopping on Saturday afternoon. Sorry not to have made it to the tent guys, it sounds like it was quite a night. ;)

Roy.

Heres the link to that first video you sent me Wiltshire Boy!

Its the one with Colley jumping off the skips on his one wheel bike!

http://www.trialscentral.com/ian/Steve_Colley_NO_FORKS.wmv

Cheers Webby (or should that be monkey?). I've been a bit slack but will get the others over to you if that's still ok and anyone is still interested?

Roy.

I know what you're saying there Lew - it was just the position we were standing in though, honest! - or did Kate have the camera at that point?.......hang on......well i...... ;)

She was very impressed with all the young men in tight lycra and has been telling all her single friends to get along to a trial so if you suddenly get girls goosing you in a section you'll know why. ;) I'm sticking to the big and baggy style of clothing at my size though and save the lycra for the bedroom :angry:

Roy.

know what you mean, Took my missus to the trial, first one shes ever been to and man she didnt stop going on about those butts in lycras ;)

She reckons Taddy was wearing a 'G String' and I told her, "You aint getting me in a pair of those..... except yours that is my dear" :angry: