Congrats To Toni Bou

rob214

8 times world champ. very tough to beat. no matter our point of view on rules. he rode with the rules in place for a long time and has won under all and against all.

good job toni. raga gave him a run for a while but just not to be.

rob

• Like 1

What a champion.

This was Bou on Sunday about to go into the biggest section of the day on the first lap. If he looks pensive , its because im told he fived it the day before.

P9071440_zpse43ae7f7.jpg

A new line away from the rut....and he flies out . Just incredible .

Just look at the air time !!!!

The roar from the crowd was something else.

P9071604_zpsc5acff03.jpg

Then this is the moment immediately after the last section as everyone is diving on his for a hug , congratulations and photos.

Just INCREDIBLE. History right in front of my eyes.

This means more to me than the Magna Carta :).

It was my first Spanish World Trial . Get down to see one if you can.

P9072484_zps8ed9fb6f.jpg

• Like 4

Bou was inspirational in my decision to buy a 4RT verses the Beta. We already had been sharing the Beta 250 4T between us and its a perfectly good bike.

What can I say? Only been riding trials for 9 months and therefore only watching Bou for a short time and I fell to the "win on Sunday equals sales on Monday".

From my short exposure he seems a gentleman, true professional and ambassador for the world of trials.

Go Dynamite!!!

Mags

there is alot of people who look at bous bike and say i want one of them, then realise what the 4rt is, is nothing like that

I reckon for a beginner's bike my Montesa Cota Standard is a ripper! It might even get me through a trials comp one day.

Mags

• Like 3

I'd love to play in the Belgian muck... it has advantages! Have you seen the Belgian female of the species? Babes!!!

Although, the Aussie chics are pretty nice, even though I didn't marry one! Hehehehehe

Mags

• Like 1

[

I worked a section @ the WR here in Tennessee this past year and got to spend a few moments talking with Bou and Raga together at my section , They both were extremely polite as they pumped me for info on what worked ... I explained that no one cleaned it yet , and if I could ride like they can , I'd take the line over here instead of where everyone else was going , just because of where it left you for what was next ... They walked it again together , debating back and forth the whole time on where to put the bike ...(I think) . And then proceeded to ride it and clean it on the line I suggested . The thanks and smiles as I punched their cards was the best moment of the event for me . They are both great people ( you get that vibe !) and truly love that they get to do what they do ! Hence they are the best we got !!! And Toni Rode my Fantic bicycle along with the rest of the team ...

Edited by axulsuv
  • Like 2