Acu Trials Forum

Andy

This has been posted to the front page, but I'm aware folk don't always check that so am cross-posting it here.

The ACU get a fair amount of bashing on these forums - I've even been guilty of it myself on occasion! :D Their Open Trials Forum is your chance to have your say regarding the sport. Full details of the when and where are detailed below. I'd be there myself if I wasn't so far away and had a prior engagement shooting Haggis that day :lol: I would like to think, out of the many hundred UK members we have on these forums - plus the hundreds more guests who read these forums, but aren't registered, we can manage the required 10 attendees from here alone. If you can make it, go along.

Details follow...

An Open Trials Forum will be held at ACU House, Rugby on 3rd September 2005 commencing at 10.30am prompt.

All aspects of Trials sport and all Championships except the British Solo Trials Championship will be discussed. A forum for this particular Championship will be arranged at a later date.

All are cordially invited to attend and put forward any views or suggestions you may have for the 2006 season. If you have any specific items that you feel should be included on the agenda, please contact Alison Devine or Mary Kerr at the ACU and we will try to include them on the main agenda.

This forum is your opportunity to voice your ideas and opinions and the Trials & Enduro Committee hope it will be well attended.

Attendance at past Forums has varied greatly