Road Registered?

I've got all the paperwork from steves (saunders) wife, v55/4 (kindly filled in by her) cert of newness , his dealer stamp , pennine's (the supplier to me ) dealer stamp , insurance from msm

( i recommend them very helpful !) cheque for the fee and identification of me (copy of my driving licence ).

sent it all off and awaited my shiny new reg document , ha ! its all to easy i thought , then i recieved an envelope back from dvla with all the documents and a letter asking for certificate of conformity ( coc ) !

spoke to dvla and they say that all road going vehicle less than 10 yrs old have to have one , spoke to steve saunders and he says not , he's registered bikes before without one . eeeaaahhhhhh !! (bangs head against garage door )

am waiting for a call from steves wife who's dealt with the dvla before . watch this space !

• 2 weeks later...

hurrah !! sense has prevailed , sent all the paperwork back to dvla with a covering letter from me explaining that its a trials bike etc and the importer has registered numerous bikes of this make and others with no problems , and awaited the brown letter of doom or not !

today a shiny new log book turned up !! so all done , I'm legal now , thanks to sarah saunders for the v55/4 , cert of newness and andy @ pennine trialsport for their dealer stamp.

:)