Show Me Where Your Storing Your Tool Kit And Spark Plug On Your Bike.

19delta

I used to do quite a few nationals that meant it was pretty important you carried a few spares and some fuel/water around with you. Best way I found was to slip the fuel bottle and spares into my mate Ralphy's ruck sack when he was getting changed and use my bum bag for my Lucozade bottle, got away with that for years.

Edited by the addict

I have a small Camelbac I use now, but wanting to put something on the bike to lighten the back pack. PLUS, I have two boys, who don't use camelbak's, and I would like each of them to have at a minimum, a plug and wrench.

I reworked a plug spanner to be smaller and bolted it (with wing nut) behind the front plate, other tools (multi tool and accessories) are in my camel back. Out of 6-9 riders on a Sunday ride, I'm the only one with any tools or spark plug. It's amazing how much one can get for a spark plug and tool hire when in the bush 2km from the cars.?. Cheers Taff

• Like 3

I once made a small aluminium case a bit like a silencer and fitted it in same place as silencer on opposite side of bike. I think some bike had this a standard but I can't remember the make, may have been a trail bike rather than trials.

Mont 348 was best, proper toolbox under seat.

Edited by dadof2
  • Like 1