Wtc 2005 Runner Up

cota kid

The most important battle seen in Belgium since 1815. The runner up spot for the 2005 WTC. Whereas Waterloo was a 3 way battle between the British, Prussians and the French. This months epic encounter features the British, Japanese and Spanish.

Following the crash in France Doug showed remarkably courage and determination to finish day 1 and ride day 2, against medical advise. He knew then, that the points would matter.

Doug's never give up attitude will prevail and he will still be wearing the No 2 next season. Fujigas has already dropped at least one place in the World rankings. If Dougie can retain the No 2 spot then it has been a remarkably season for him. It will mean inspite of a new bike,a bad crash and injury that overall is performance and ranking has not gone backwards.

Come on Doug!

If I was a Geordie, which I most definitely am NOT, then why can I been seen in some of the Gefrees photos wearing a Middlesbrough FC football shirt. :(

G2F2 If you knew about premiership football you'd understand football rivalry. Mind you you better learn quick before Saturday. So here's a tip. Cheer for the team in red.