Scarborough Trial 11th September, Mint

simonpick

Hello,

Just posting to basically thank all the organisers for setting out such a mint set of trials, yet i'll have definately scored in to treble figures???

Also thanks to a guy named Phil who helped me pick my bike up after skidding down a banking, cheers

Simon

Wow, see I had a bit of a shocker in the afternoon. I blame my lack of concentration on the morning observing what turned out to be one of the most difficult sections for clubman A and the experts - I was all concentrated out! Mind you, I dispute my 10 on section 5 :):(

Thanks to the SDMC organisers for a great day's trialling!

Shame on you neonsurge!!!...was there some good scenery or something :) that distracted you?? :(

Actually, the section I observed in the morning (section 8) was lovely - down by the river with the sun filtering down through the trees and the forest stretching up and away into the distance on the opposite bank. Most tranquil. I was having a wonderful time reading the paper and poking an anthill with sticks until those bloody noisy bikes showed up and disturbed my communing with nature. It was kinda difficult to regain a killer attitude for the afternoon trial after that. My excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Well done Curly - you beat me despite section 4 :huh: I was so surprised that I got up onto the rocks each lap that I had to put a foot down to catch my breath!

Edited by neonsurge