Spa

poshclogs

Hi people

I'm off to Spa this weekend to have a gander at Mr Raga and co. Does anyone have any ideas where to look for information about the trial?

Ive been to the Spa website and the FIM and World trials sites but theres not a lot of info re: how to get to the sections/ where will the paddock area be etc etc- or is it normally a case of turn up and find your own way around?

Any help much appreciated!

Adam

Hi

Just to let you know - found our way around without too many problems - didn't manage to see section 15 being ridden but having looked at the amount of cleans there were on the scoreboard I dont think we missed much. What a fantastic time watching these guys - they are amazing.

Big up to Graham Jarvis for his expletive filled outburst on section 8 2nd lap and to Fujigas for his amazing jump off the same rock that Jarvis cocked up a few minutes later.

See you next year

Adam

We managed to get to Francochamps as well, was a good trial, although the sections didn't impress me as much as those at Hawkestone park. They seemed a little too man-made and not that well balanced (often seeming either too easy or too hard). They certainly didn't allow the riders as much chance for greatness as Hawkestone Park did - but then, maybe we were all just spoilt with that trial!

Perhaps someone could clear up a bit of confusion for me: at the end of the trial the scoreboards by the podium put Dougie on 55, so in third place. But come the awards he was given second and his marks had dropped to 48. I'm sure there was an explanation given, but not speaking any French made it pretty difficult to work it out!

Right at the last minute they did put the right scores up and changed fuji and dougie's positions around - I dont do french either which was a bit irritating seeings as the compere chap went on and on and on leaving the guys on the podium standing around looking puzzled - did enjoy the groovy beat enhanced national anthems though, doubt i would have had dougie won however!