Multi Trials Bike Insurance Companies?

I have just purchased a 2012 Jotagas which I'm trying to get road registered.  I believe I will need to have an MOT, tax and insurance to do this.  The original importer has been brilliant in supplying their documentation.

I also have a 1965 Triumph Tiger Cub Trials which I got classic bike insurance for (£50 fully comp).  However I don't think they insure modern bikes.

Can anyone recommend an insurance company that would insure either the Jotagas separately or preferably both Trials bikes on a multi bike policy

I am more interested in theft as road use will be very occasional at best!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Bruce.

I use NFU Mutual to insure all my bikes/outfits, cars, house. Actually virtually everything in my life including my life.

I love the fact that you make first contact with them and then someone from the local office calls YOU! Is just down the road and is then your adviser and point of contact.  Price is competitive and a good level of cover is given. 

O.k, I tried my existing Insurance Broker and NFU as suggested. 

I'm having problems finding an insurer to give me a policy without an existing Registration Number.

Neither of the above will entertain the idea of insuring the bike using the VIN until the DVLA issue a registration number.

Any ideas?