Cracking Photo

bikespace

Please remember - if you are posting photos to this topic, you must respect the copyright of others. Photos must either be your own or you must have permission from the photographer to post them.

Most of us who are seriously involved in Trials photography/promotion have a great working relationship and mutual respect. We don't steal from each other and always get permission and credit a photographer where required.

I know I'm not alone in having photos stolen and published without credit. Make sure what you post, you are actually allowed to!

Ian (Webmonkey/AtomAnt) has been doing some shots of Ross Danby recently. This one  caught my attention. I've had to shrink it a little, but hopefully not too much quality is lost. Add your class shots below.

I have a design engineer who works for me who is also a very good photographer. his name is Lee Johnson and he took that pic. I was doing the video on the day.. when I have finished the site, the whole series and the videos will be on there..

heres another one and this was a big rock!!

post-1163-1128118201.jpg

Hmmmm.... Hong Kong Stuey... straight off the plane, 20 month old nipper at home manages to travel nearly 3 hours to one of our trials... you were still polishing!

Wife not let you out R2?

:P

Edited by bikespace

• 2 weeks later...