Raga

johnnyboxer

I like diversity. Locations in Spain and Andorra etc are really amazing too if you ask me, but there should be some off everything.

If you look at Europe the Southern part (Portugal Spain Italy, but also Croatia etc) is mainly rocky like surface. But Poland, Germany, Romania etc (just to name some) have far more in common with riding in the Netherlands or the UK.

In the Netherlands we had some reel sand non stops for the EC, which made it quite difficult for some riders who are not used to it.

Edited by crazybond700
  • Like 1

I like differcity. Locations in Spain and andorra etc are really amazing too if you ask me, but there should be some off everything.

If you look at Europe the Soutern part (portugal Spain italy, but also kroatia etc) is mainly rocky like surface. But Poland, germany, romenia (just to name some) etc have far more in common with riding in the Netherlands or the UK.

In the Netherlands we had some reel sand non stops for the EC, which made it quite difficult for some riders who did not do that often.

edited but not spell checked...........lol :D