H&d Breather Caps

trial bike

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience of the fuel tank breather caps that do away with the over flow pipe.

Don't  know why, but I really don't like all that piping, things are pretty congested.

Vmar racing do one Lewis Sport US do their products

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience of the fuel tank breather caps that do away with the over flow pipe.

Don't  know why, but I really don't like all that piping, things are pretty congested.

They are neat but do not have any valving in them so leak limited fuel when you drop the bike.

After loosing a couple when you get forward on the tank, the last one I tapped with a coarse starter tap so that it can be screwed down onto the fuel cap plastic pipe, it has stayed in place ever since.

Tis only bling but I got one :wall:

Had mine of ebay recently - works spot on and multi colours. Didn't need to notch top of cap as breaths through the middle not the side.

I have lost a couple in the past, seem to get caught by my jeans when dragging bike out of a possible big five.

Only draw back with the short pipe is when marking out sections as the flag bag always knocks it off - will see how my latest button cap fairs with this years St Davids. Might be back to a bit of tube come mid may.