Trial At Charltons

beta_basher

Yes Betabasher it is on, try checking Tmx in regs available. Guisborough & DMC Nov 20 start 10.30am Would be riding myself but season ticket holder at Boro and we play Fulham at home the same day. Even better trial is the Vic Boyes a week later near Castleton on Nov 27 at 9.30.

Are you still going on Sunday Betabasher? Let's hope this frost goes as Charltons can be one very slippy place when cold. The shale tips are so hard and compacted that ice on the slopes makes riding very tricky. Have a good day Betabasher.

yea i didnt know about the river . my main concern is the drop from the carpark to the river as its realy steep and id love to ride in the river . there was 1 hillclumb that only one person done it once out of the 64 people riding and the 4 times they attempted it . i think he was a memeber of the scarbrough club , he was about 17 and had quite long blonde hair and glasses

yea i didnt know about the river . my main concern is the drop from the carpark to the river as its realy steep and id love to ride in the river . there was 1 hillclumb that only one person done it once out of the 64 people riding and the 4 times they attempted it . i think he was a memeber of the scarbrough club , he was about 17 and had quite long blonde hair and glasses

I think that rules me out then. :rolleyes: I don't ride with me glasses on.