Hardy Triumphs

bostit

i got 350 3ta twin trials triumph,that my Dad uesed to ride,its like a lead balloon to ride compeared to a modern bike, but it looks and sounds great,you can still get all the engine parts from TMS of nottingham, 3ta engine will fit in most old twin shock frams,so you could build your own,or the old british bike mart is good place to look for one and the classic competition news aswell, :rolleyes:

Edited by gazer

• 1 year later...

Hardy Triumphs originate i think from the reading / Berkshire area? Phil Hardy and i think his dad built them using 3ta engines , they also fabricated the chassis plus lots of other special parts for them, there fantasic looking bikes that go very well! Phil used his weve great success down there way! if you can find a genuine one go for it!!! :banana2:

Hardy Triumphs originate i think from the reading / Berkshire area? Phil Hardy and i think his dad built them using 3ta engines , they also fabricated the chassis plus lots of other special parts for them, there fantasic looking bikes that go very well! Phil used his weve great success down there way! if you can find a genuine one go for it!!! :banana2:

there is a nice looking one on Ebay just now. It is ridden regularly and competitively in the Yorkshire classic series.