Short Vids

downunder

hi atomant how long before ross' webby is done, im looking forward to seeing it.i dont know if you could help me but im after some info i might do some british youth rounds next year. can you give me some info please? eg level of riding, what to expect etc. cheers scott

ill have a look at the vids of Jao hindren now.

The site is finished however, The Danbys have just upgraded to broadband but having problems with the service provider ( Wanadoo ) so they have had to cancel it and change to another . I am waiting for them to get online before I open it so they can see it and check out all the info etc to make sure its right!

And also, because the site has a forum where you can actually ask Ross or his dad, Mick questions. They need to be online to be able to respond.

Should be soon... and oh, he can do it :rolleyes:

if you want to see what the youth rounds are like - take a look HERE at the stuff we took at the IOW

Sorry guys if this was not enough to keep your interest....not trying to get website traffic.....just thought I'd share something I liked. I think I'll stay at home!

I hear a lot of people complaining that no one puts up vids...

Do I spend the money on bandwidth or not, up to you??????

Sorry guys if this was not enough to keep your interest....not trying to get website traffic.....just thought I'd share something I liked. I think I'll stay at home!

I hear a lot of people complaining that no one puts up vids...

Do I spend the money on bandwidth or not, up to you??????

I dont understand what your trying to say?

Sorry Atom, I thought you were taking the p^&& out of me.

BB, it's not just a link, it is my website and runs on a very small budget and bandwidth. If I could, I would put up some longer vids but they hog to much space.

I have a really good one I took of Jon Pons. I think he was having trouble with the engine management system on the Sherco but I dare not upload it incase my spanish is not so good. Does "puta" mean the same as "puter"???????? If not I hate to think what the other words mean ;)

BJDownunder :beer: