Wagner Cup

trialsurfer

Hmmm, I don't see Martin jumping in here offering a 4 stroke. Imagine that! I'm sure he simply hasn't had time to check this board as I'm sure he will offer a brand new RV and driver for the circuit. B)

I think it's going to come down to who is going to offer me the most money.

Smiles everyone!!!

Well there you go. I believe that would make me the highest paid professional trials rider in America.

This should allow me to skip the nationals and head straight for Tenessee shouldn't it?

Edited by ringo

You don't need to do the nationals Ringo,there they only ride the easy line, won't help you get ready for the Wagner cup World line or the TDN. Just jump right in like you did at Endurocross. That's really the best path for success.

Look how well your world championship sponsorshop program is going already! Your now the highest paid American rider in the world championship and your just getting started.

Picture you and me as this years TDN team! Hey, if enough Euros are No shows at the Wagner cup. We are going to score world championship points, shouldn't the top two world championship points scorers for the USA be the TDN team?