British WTC 2018

nigel dabster

37 minutes ago, hillary said:

Parking the trucks is the first priority - like it or not!!

Not for the majority of the fans it isnt, and its the fans that determine whether its a success or not. I could list at least 10 things that should come before "where will we park the trucks".

Edited by faussy
  • Like 2

Faussy obviously misses my sense of humour!!  However, it's basically true that if you can't park the big trucks that attend world trials, then you haven't got a venue, that's a simple fact of life no matter how much you don't like it.

Can you see Honda (oops Montesa) turning up with three Transit vans?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, faussy said:

Not for the majority of the fans it isnt, and its the fans that determine whether its a success or not. I could list at least 10 things that should come before "where will we park the trucks".

......like 'where will we park the doughnut vans?' :P

• Like 2

15 hours ago, faussy said:

Who cares? Who goes to trials to look at trucks?

No one cares except the teams that make up the championship as they have the trucks.

In case you havent been to a wtc recently trucks are a big part of these events and have been for ten years or more for lots of reasons.

I would suggest it would look and feel like a centre trial if they all had transits, but such is life.

Maybe its a turning point maybe not but its great news that its on at all after last year, and im sure a silent majority will prefer this venue to tong regardless of trucks.

• Like 1