Peak Classic Trials Club Easy / Beginners Trial and Mick Andrews Training Day Sunday 26th August 2018 Carsons Farm.

Important news !!!

Due to the fantastic response we received for our Easy / Beginner trial last weekend and after all the emails i have received asking when the next one is we have decided to slot one more in this season. So here's a date for your diary August 26th at Carsons farm, Grange Mill, Nr Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 4HY. Start time 11.00am entries close 15 mins prior to the start. Venue opens at 9.30 am.

Mick Andrews has kindly agreed to run another of his "A Day with Mick" training days full of tips on bike set up along with group and individual feedback on improving your riding technique. Everybody said they had a fantastic time last weekend with Mick and we are so grateful that he has agreed to do another one for us. If you are interested in spending the day with one of the nicest guys in the world of trials then get your name down because places are limited to the first 10 names. Also payment must be made in full by 7 days prior to the event to ensure your place.

Price for the trial is £16.00 per rider and for the Mick Andrews experience its £28 for Club Members and £30 for non members.

Observers will be made most welcome.

Dont worry if you have never entered a trial before because the sections will be kept very much on the easy side.

Absolutely fantastic news, I can vouch for just how good these events are,having never competed in a trial event,.. I couldn't have been made to feel more welcome by everyone at Peak Classic at their last event... Although myself !, and the bike didn't perform too well,the help,  support and advice that was offered by all  (including a World Champ!!)   was very much appreciated by a newbie, thanks again lads.

If you have any aspiration to have a go ,do yourself a favour and get down there on Aug 26th

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1