A Definitive Eligibilty List For Pre 65 Scottish ?

mickymedz

he's a big lad is Graham and he may well be English but I suspect been from Yorkshire is what makes the difference

At Camas na Muic many took fives without attempting the sections many of those who did have a go were stopped by the step halfway up

unless you were riding competatively taking the five was probaly the sensible decision in the conditions

At Aluminium works probably less than a dozen made the end of the top sub I saw the water level rise and fall during the day by over a foot, for much of the day you could hear the boulders, some the size of your telly, rumbling like thunder down the beck such was the force of the water.

probably the whole entry attempted the sections but at its height the section was virtually unrideable most patient was carlos casa who waited 45 minutes for the water level to subside, which it did...

credit to anyone who completed the day

At Aluminium works probably less than a dozen made the end of the top sub I saw the water level rise and fall during the day by over a foot, for much of the day you could hear the boulders, some the size of your telly, rumbling like thunder down the beck such was the force of the water.

probably the whole entry attempted the sections but at its height the section was virtually unrideable most patient was carlos casas who waited 45 minutes for the water level to subside, which it did...

credit to anyone who completed the day

Yes I remember well the Aluminium works sections, cause I was there watching and waiting for about 45 minutes to ride. I was a bit cold there waiting for the water level to subside....but I was also enjoying watching all the good rides. Hope to be there again this year !!!!

post-465-1136228389.jpg

By the looks of the previous photo its either been taken at the same time as I took a photo or its one of mine!

Here is the previous one in the sequence!

I did not take many photos at this section - or to be honest the whole day because it was so wet!

Gordon

post-536-1136234689.jpg

Edited by g4321

• 3 weeks later...

Ah yes! that horrible section at the aluminium works! i remember it well. you had to ride that big rock in between two trees like you where on a gasser. recognise the rider in the last two pics. its George Emmott on his Triumph twin.

got any other pics?