Cycle World

dman

Anyone see the article on trials and scorpa 175 four stroker?

Though cool to see trials represented in any national publication, I thought the article was rather boring. Taking one of the lower enduro editors and throwing him on a bike with the no name top scorpa rider (I've never heard of him) to assist isn't gonna turn heads. The setting being in Moab, Utah was alright, but still...

Though I doubt any of us trials riders could really give an unbiased opinion if they hired us. Not that the writers there are unbiased or anything but errrr.... :D

Actually the article says its a girls bike.

Not exactly... The author of the article relates that one of the other riders at the test considered it a "girls bike", as it relates to being perfect for his wife. The author then responds the he is not a girl, and still loves the bike. Even so, not the most flattering way to attract riders not fitting into the beginner, or female, category. However, the photos of the Scorpa factory rider, running the SY175F through it's paces on the Moab rocks, does a good job presenting the bike as a capable performer.