Novogar Series

spud

As far as I remember there was only one round last year that wasn't on the road - the Cumbria one - Alan Trophy - two lapper (absolutely pi55ed down then hale stoned right at the end :D

Wallace definitely road work. Not sure about regs - Ours (Mid Wales) will be out much later in the year, but I'll definitely put them on TC.

This is the best I can find for Novogar details at the moment:

Clicky Here

I don't know the full story - The easiest way (if still possible) is to let the dealer do it for you. Worth asking if they will do it - mine did it a bit after I bought it.

I believe you need certificate of newness (if that's the correct term) then forms I believe from post office and i think about

Reg is easy with new bike at time of sale. Dealers are not allowed to release Reg paperwork now. So get it registered quick. You need Insurance quoting Frame No, 2 forms of ID,

Edited by hrc1

Got my Rev3 registered last year (in the end I didn't get to ride it on the road, the electrics didn't last long enough.)

Despite it being 4 months old, DVLA accepted the cert of newness and I got it reg as brand new that day. I queued for about an hour and a half at the licencing office at Worcester and left the place with a reg number and a tax disc.

I've also registered a Yamaha enduro bike, DVLA accepted an official letter from Yamaha stating the year of manufacture and I got an age related plate. On that occasion the DVLA wanted to see the bike.

Enduro and Trials bikes do not need SVA, so things like road legal tyres, indicators etc etc are not part of the inspection. They just checked for engine and frame numbers.

Again, the queuing is the real pain. The inspection and the paperwork was simple.