Predictions

hgas

Right who’s your top 3 this year then? A lot of hype over mr lampkin this year , loads of videos floating around about his prep and stuff and he’s looking real sharp , after dabills cruel luck last year I think he will be very hungry for the win , who else could be in the mix , my top 3 is lampkin pushed close by dabill and then long shot a top national lad maybe dan Thorpe /Richard Sadler 

Not seen the full entry list, but I'd assume the obvious trio would be (bike reliability permitting) Lampkin, Dabil & Price, at least this is where my money would be.  It would be nice to see a few surprise runners though and I know there are quite a few more that are in with a shout and will give this trio a run for their money. 

Scotland is funny, dry or damp doesn't equal grippy , the sections tend to polish up. The sections ride best with water flowing.

Dougie is phenomenal and can focus on just this trial he has no wtc to practice for. Hard to back against him but his run has to come to an end at some point.

• Like 1

I agree with intotrials, that's the three names that will be there at the death.  Dabill for me has the confidence, he had it last year if not for the mishap, can't see past him but its a long week and early number days can have a significant effect.  If it stays dry I would say Dabill, Lampkin, Price.