03 Scorpa Colours

kevin o

Does anyone have the paint mixing formula for the o3 Scorpa blue?

The Scorpa factory would not supply a paint code or formula as they replied " it is a secret"????? I understand that it is Deep purplish blue metallic coctail code 0564. So far the paint supplers over here have been little help.

Thanks

Kevin O

if that is the colour name i have the formular ,but i fail to see how that is any more help than the colour name or code? as it is different for every paint manufacturer!what paint are you buying water or solvent? what make? also what country are you in?

Thanks for the reply.

I realize that every manufacturers formula is different. I was hoping that somone has the formula and could provide it with the manufacterer.

I am located on the west coast of Canada.I have tried Dupont. PPg and Sherwin Williams so far, only Dupont was willing to contact their lab to request it, no responce back.

k.

Yes the colour is still current on the Yamahas and I have e-mailed Yamaha Canada to see if it is listed as a different code in this country. Dupont has some listings for Yamaha but not the Dpbmc 0564. Nexa Autocolour is sold in Canada through PPG but I have not found any suppliers on the west coast yet.

still looking,

Kevin O.