Service manual?

lotus54

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I recently purchased a 2020 R2 250. So far no technical problems. But I am interested in the technology and so I am looking for the workshop manual. Does someone have a workshop-manual and would pass it on? 

With kind regards Peter

Edited by psla
No one?

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 11:09 AM, Primodious said:

Just sent out another batch of Workshop manuals to those that have requested them.

Hi is it possible to get manual for 2020/21 model please  t.c1@btinternet.com

thanks

Hello,

my clubmates Fajardo-Replica (2017) has some issues. Motor stalls after getting warm. Does someone have a workshop-manual and would pass it on?

And if possible for my 2020 R2 250 too?

Best regards Peter

edit: 🙏 got it

Edited by psla

• 2 weeks later...

I have just sent out workshop manuals to 8 people.  Hopefully that should cover all the requests for the last few months.

Just so people are aware, there are no workshop manuals specific to the different models.  There is just one (that I have anyway!) that covers all the models.  Up until the change to the Nitro they are all very similar with regards to parts, torque settings etc.

35 minutes ago, Primodious said:

I have just sent out workshop manuals to 8 people.  Hopefully that should cover all the requests for the last few months.

Just so people are aware, there are no workshop manuals specific to the different models.  There is just one (that I have anyway!) that covers all the models.  Up until the change to the Nitro they are all very similar with regards to parts, torque settings etc.

Would you send me one please 😀 no rush